[nycphp-talk] Canceling password protected directories

Joe Crawford Jr. jcrawford at codebowl.com
Wed May 26 08:50:31 EDT 2004

Daniel,

you would either need to use cpanel or whichever control panel your host
uses, there should be an option in there for editing your htaccess file, if
they do not use a control panel, you will need to edit the file manually.

I am not sure of the default in unix environments if you have access to this
file or not, you may want to check with your host.

Joe Crawford Jr.