[nycphp-talk] Date Calculation Error

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Fri May 28 10:58:38 EDT 2004

(I'm really starting to dislike Outlook Express as a list reader, the
replies get unthreaded :( Barring that..)

As far as having "calendar" installed, I recall reading that some parts of
calendar (or was it one of the user-submitted new calender-like extens?)
were not always available on Windoze for some reason. Stupid windows. :(

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,