[nycphp-talk] presentation system under php - comparison?

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sat May 29 21:15:25 EDT 2004

Hi Folks:

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 01:52:06PM -0400, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg wrote:

> * pres2 is the name of the presentation program (e.g. PowerPoint)

Personally, I don't like how the output looks (at least on my recent
Mozilla build with JavaScript turned off, perhaps it looks better in
other browsers.)

I've brewed my own presentation system and used it for the three
presentations I gave to the group.  The source code for it is available at

http://cvs.nyphp.org/cvsweb.cgi/nyphp.org/content/presentations/bikesummer/
or
cvs -d :pserver:nyphp at cvs.nyphp.org:/repo co nyphp.org/content/presentations/bikesummer

One really nice thing about it is the keyboard navigation (ALT-X takes you
to the next slide).  The auto-generated table of contents helps too.

Enjoy,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/