[nycphp-talk] Testing PHP with Perl

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Thu Nov 4 18:36:55 EST 2004

--- Geoffrey Young <geoff at modperlcookbook.org> wrote:
> > > I am about to post your presentation to NYPHP, how do you
> > > prefer I do it? Should I link to Geoff's site or copy the
> > > files to NYPHP's server and serve them up? Is he planning
> > > to leave those resources online indefinitely?
> >
> > It doesn't matter to me. I'm sure Geoff has no plans to ever
> > change the URL.
>
> nope, that url will stick around as long as the domain exists :)
>
> but you guys can feel free to slurp up the content too, if you want.
>
> > All we really want is for people to realize how cool this is
> > and start using it. :-)
>
> and it's even cooler now :)

Yes, it is. :-)

I'm hoping to blog about this project before ApacheCon and give a fairly
detailed overview about what it is and why PHP developers should care. The
usefulness and coolness is already there - only the advocacy and
documentation are missing.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
Coming February 2005        http://httphandbook.org/