[nycphp-talk] E-Commerce Packages

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Nov 8 14:51:52 EST 2004

I have had a lot of luck using X-Cart.  I have rolled out two site this
year on it.  One with 600+ products and the other with 15 products.  The
600+ product implementation needed a lot of customization because of
thiner wacky inventory system and the way the product is grouped when
sold.   Both implementations were completely reskined.

I am very happy with X-Cart.  I have had not problems adding the custom
elements I needed.  I have found their staff and the forums very very
helpful and it is under active development so patches are released
regularly.  http://www.x-cart.com/  If you have any questions about
X-Cart do not hesitate to email me off list.

--
Hans C. Kaspersetz
Cyber X Designs

http://www.cyberxdesigns.com