[nycphp-talk] MySQL modelling tool (as seen in PHPArch?)

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Wed Nov 10 13:42:52 EST 2004

Hello Rahmin,

fabforce.net was the one was I was looking. Thanks a lot for the link. I
could not find it anywhere on Google (during my previous search).

If it is a good product, I would be happy to tip the software creator.

(I just tried mydbpal and had to suffer through a painful signup form (no
underscorea allowed in the email address or username). Then after 10
minutes I still could not figure out how to use the product. Clicking on
any button is useless! Maybe Mydbpal is intended for people smarter than I
am, but I would gladly try something else that is easier to use. On to
fabforce ...)

Best regards,

- Jay