[nycphp-talk] Top 5 Most Useful PHP Functions?

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Thu Nov 11 08:44:32 EST 2004

I'll sell you a Pirtle-port-PHP-parser that includes only these necessary
operations for the low low price of...

One Dollar.. and NINE CENTS!!

(who needs new movies? The old ones just have that Macrovision bit-rot
creeping down the frame but hey! That's *vintage!!*)
Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,