[nycphp-talk] [OT] Favorite MySQL navigator

Jeff Loiselle jeff.loiselle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:38:42 EST 2004

Sorry: I am becoming notorious for asking more questions (trolling)
about hosting providers, international outsourcing, databases, and
programming style than strict PHP. But I value all of your opinions
and I have yet another question.

What is everyone's favorite MySQL database navigator program? Or are
you still just loving the MySQL command line client?

 I have used the command line, SQLyog, and Navicat extensively. I've
also seemed to stay away from MySQL Administrator, MySQL Maestro, and
MySQL Control Center, and phpMyAdmin; In case you cared.

Please contact me *off-list* as I fear I maybe be e-castrated for this post.