[nycphp-talk] PEAR Image Transform Library - similar libraries available?

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Fri Nov 19 13:06:14 EST 2004

Hi all,

I think I might have answered my own question. Here is what I found, since
it may be of use to others.

I found a nice image resizing / scaling class by Gregory Brown at
phpclasses.org.

It is freely distributable, so I decided to put it up here for others to
browse:

http://www.ceruleansky.com/code/images/one/

(The link above also is useful if you don't have an account at
phpclasses.org)

I also found some other libraries that do similar image manipulation
things (thumbnails, etc.). If anyone is interested, I could post those
too.

I think I am modify the way this class behaves, but its core functionality
seems to be neat.

- Jay