[nycphp-talk] shopping cart solution

Freeman, Joshua j at nybg.org
Tue Nov 23 08:32:02 EST 2004

It's time for me to go shopping for a shopping cart solution.  The goal is to find or buy something to integrate into our current visitor website (http://www.nybg.org) to replace this third-part, externally hosted store at http://www.shopinthegarden.com).

Ideally, we'd find something that we can easily sync up with our existing on-site retail inventory management system (WinRetail from JDS Solutions.. runs on 'doze with MS-SQL on the backend...)

Found OSCommerce and Ext-cart so far... any other recommendations out there folks?

It has to be something fairly 'serious', commercial class.. etc..

TIA,

J.