[nycphp-talk] (no subject)

Jeff Siegel - PHundamentals jeff.siegel at nyphp.org
Tue Nov 23 20:21:04 EST 2004

I don't think you want errors appearing at all though I'm often
surprised how many times I've seen Cold Fusion sites display all their
errors (and path info, etc.) right there for the world to see.

The warning about sending errors to the browser (at least during
development) is not that it's the worst thing in the world but that
there are times when an error message could have some characters that
won't display properly in a browser but, of course, you can read just
fine in a log file.

Jeff