[nycphp-talk] cheap php hosts?

DarkWulf darkwulf at clan-forsaken.com
Mon Nov 29 22:01:41 EST 2004

I host a few smaller sites at www.nearlyfreespeech.net

I like them because they have always struck me as very honest people,
and surprisingly un-bottom-line orientated. You pay for the hard drive
space and bandwidth you use, and thats about it. ($0.02/day for hosting
a domain, $0.01/month/megabyte for storage, $1.00/gigabyte for bandwidth)

Strong caveat is that you really do have to know what you're doing.
Their control panel is sometimes confusing. There is no support for "my
script doesn't work" and so on and so forth.