[nycphp-talk] PHP AND AOL Instant Messenger

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Oct 1 08:48:53 EDT 2004

You would have to have the socket remain open but Im not sure that is a
good way .. the options I know of @ the moment:

aim:goim?screenname=screenname&message=Hi.+Are+you+there?

(Client already has aim protocol registered with Mozilla/IE)

http://simpleaim.sourceforge.net/

(You could do some funky javascript calls I beleive - not sure)

http://www.aim.com/developer.adp?aolp=

(Wait for whatever dev docs become available)

- Jon

--

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47