[nycphp-talk] simple problem with sessions

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Sat Oct 9 12:27:50 EDT 2004

I just discovered that the sessions are functioning as expected when I
test with Internet Explorer.  They are not functioning when I test with
Mozilla (Firefox) and Safari.  I typically use Safari and have never
run into this problem before.

So, it appears that the problem is browser specific...

-Aaron