[nycphp-talk] Billing/Support/Trouble Tickets

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Wed Oct 13 16:30:01 EDT 2004

Well, I know Bugzilla can be hooked up with CVS so changes are reflected
in Bugzilla for customers to look over. If you can do that, I assume you
could tie it into other stuff - like something that would pull hours out
and make invoices, and then you could send it to a PDF maker. Distinct
pieces, real UNIX style stuff. Might be 'fun' (or at least useful!) to
work on it as a team.

Josh