[nycphp-talk] Marginally OT: dedicated hosting

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Oct 15 11:32:31 EDT 2004

I used to do a lot of work for American data center and boxnix, and their
hosting and service are top notch (haven't switched from them, and don't
plan to very soon):
http://www.boxnix.com/
http://www.americandatacenter.com/

On the other hand, MediaTemple has a really sweet deal on their appliance
server.  If I didn't have the deal I have now, I would absolutely move over
to MT.  I know tons of designers who use them and a couple developers who
work with them, and they come highly recommended.
http://www.mediatemple.net/services/webhosting/

Mark