[nycphp-talk] xml editors

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:26:01 EDT 2004

Daniel Krook krook-at-us.ibm.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

>>I need to do some xml work next week and was wondering if anyone had
>>recommendations/experience with xml editors.
>>

>John,
>
>If you're only going to need an XML editor for a short project of less
>than 30 days, you might want to look at the trial of XMLSpy, which is
>fully functional for that period:
>
>http://www.altova.com/download_spy_enterprise.html

I used XMLSpy about 2 years ago, and it was well advanced from the other
choices... truly an XML-centric tool as opposed to "an editor that can
be used for XML"... once I was knee-deep into the  DTD management and
nitty-gritty that comes well after  you get started, XMLSpy proved to be
a power tool.

-=john andrews