[nycphp-talk] Windows not processing form?

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Fri Oct 15 16:58:58 EDT 2004

I'm coming in on the conversation late, so excuse me if the following
has already been suggested/tried:

1. Closing Form tag?  I have seen the absence of this cause problems
(although I would expect it NOT to work with Safari in this case)
2. Windows users: are they running SP2?  Is this an intranet app, or is
the host proxied in some manner?  MS is handling web requests to
machines on the local network differently now.

Hope that helps,

Tom