[nycphp-talk] [ PHP-GTK ] - Button Callbacks Not Working

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Tue Oct 19 08:34:25 EDT 2004

Somebody seems to think IRC has a place with PHP though.
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=146

I found this little note on threads with PHP but I can't find the PECL
package that Zeev is talking about.

"We don't plan to add threading support to PHP at this point. The focus
of PHP remains dynamic web pages. Several people have experimented with
adding threading support for PHP - you can test it yourself by trying
PECL/threads (experimental)."

Scott Mattocks