[nycphp-talk] simplexml, gentoo emerge

chris feldmann cfeldmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:23:12 EDT 2004

Yeah, it's masked, and I'm on amd64 architecture FWIW. My emerge
command (roughly from memory) was
$USE="berkdb crypt curl <etc..> xml2 simplexml" emerge
/usr/portage/dev-php/php/php-5.0.2.ebuild

Looking over the replies, I'm wondering if my problem is that I need
to re-emerge mod_php too? But I never did before and php works fine.
Thanks for the replies; I'll put the ideas to the test when I get back
home.