[nycphp-talk] NEW PHundamentals Question - Headers & Downloads

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.com
Sun Oct 24 19:03:05 EDT 2004

I know we already have another PHunny in discussion, but the below
questions that Jeff raise are very interesting.  I assume by not seeing
that there weren't any responses, they are simply unknown.

Thus, I suppose, everyone must agree with question #5 at the bottom of
this message - and thus, hopefully this PHunny will be a #4  :)