[nycphp-talk] Idea for PHP site (series of articles)

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Oct 26 09:34:04 EDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Ophir Prusak wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been playing around in my head with some ideas for a web site
> about using PHP.
> Unlike most other sites, it won't have (almost) any PHP in it.

I hear there's a pretty good site called nyphp.org (-: Granted it's got a
lot of PHP in it, but I wonder if there's room for a series of
essays/articles along the lines you describe. In fact Tim Gales just
contributed your first essay, didn't ya Tim?

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17