[nycphp-talk] Idea for PHP site (series of articles)

Ophir Prusak prusak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:26:42 EDT 2004

I'm still not sure of the best place to publish my articles, or under
what license, but back to the subject, any more thoughts on the
question itself ?

Maybe such articles already exist I just haven't found em yet?
Maybe most people are indeed just looking for quick and dirty answers
to specific questions?

Any more comments on the idea itself ?

Also, as a side note to Tim, I also have a tendency to use analogies
but usually use something more complex than just cabinets. I like to
compare creating applications to creating a house or building :)