[nycphp-talk] [OT] PHP and NYPHP

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Wed Oct 27 20:48:48 EDT 2004

Just wanted to post a "thanks" to the NYPHP group. PHP is a cool, fun language that I've been trying to learn for some time. In addition to work stresses, we've moved, changed jobs, had a dear pet nearly die, and a few volunteer projects I help with have been needing attention.

Lately, everytime I've come here to ask a question I've been under one deadline or another. And every time I've gotten a good answer that fixed my immediate problem. And at no time have i gotten guff for my question, even when I wrote too fast and failed to provide enough good info.

Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it.

ciao!

leam