[nycphp-talk] PHP 5; like ASP.NET?

Matthew Terenzio webmaster at localnotion.com
Sun Oct 31 15:30:31 EST 2004

While it is certainly a different take., what is the author's point?
"Some developers know more than one language and platform?"  Big Deal.
What would be interesting is if PHP could be compiled into .NET
bytecode the way javascript, VB and C# are. But I'll bet that'll happen
with the Java virtual machine first.