[nycphp-talk] grants for emergency repairs?

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Fri Sep 3 12:38:12 EDT 2004

 From a nonprofit here in Brooklyn:

"Your friend at the non profit should try getting in touch w/ NPower New
York, www. nypowerny.org.

They deal specifically w/ non profits.  I also believe there's a
bootable cd they might be able to use that will clean out all that crap
from their pcs w/o affecting the os.

I haven't tried it myself, but i hear it'll save you hours of work."

HTH,

-- Mambo Mitch