[nycphp-talk] Best recommendations for SWF -> PHP -> SWF

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Tue Sep 7 17:32:36 EDT 2004

Yury Rush wrote:

>You need something to rip the AS out -- yes possible.
>http://www.sothink.com/flashdecompiler/
>
>You can edit it ( add the php right inside it ) then publish to swf.

Would I actually publish back to swf?  That would be very impractical
since the customer wants the ability to edit and delete text on the fly,
in short, a CMA.  He wants to edit things like news, events, etc. and be
able to see the changes immediately upon his Flash-encoded website pages.

That's why I wanted to ask first before going down the wrong direction.

Phil