[nycphp-talk] A few seats are still available for NYPHP's September training

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.org
Thu Sep 9 13:49:21 EDT 2004

We still have a few seats open for the two-day session scheduled for
27-28 September. I can now give you further information about that
session. It will be taught by Jeff Siegel, the President of
EZ Data Solutions, and Project Manager for NYPHP's PHundamentals. He
will use Lerdorf and Tatroe's excellent "Programming PHP" (O'Reilly)
as the textbook. The course is designed to move you quickly but
thoroughly through PHP essentials and database design, providing you
with in-depth knowledge of using PHP to develop a database-driven web
application. More details about the curriculum are at
http://nyphp.org/content/training/twodaycourse.php.

Instruction will take place on Windows-based computers, at a
mid-Manhattan location. All students will receive a copy of the text,
as well as copies of all course materials.

The fee of $780 for the two-day session covers everything except
meals.  We can accept checks or credit cards, and can invoice an
organization.

We hope to see you at this session.  If you would like more
information, please contact me directly at the email address below.

Michael Southwell
Vice President, Training
michael.southwell at nyphp.com