[nycphp-talk] recommended introductory PHP text

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Sep 9 22:52:20 EDT 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Brian O'Connor wrote:

> Out of curiosity...where are you all teaching these courses? Are they
> in colleges/universities, or other types.  I'm heading off to college
> next year and I haven't found a college that has offered a course on
> Web Programming (just Computer Science, which I'm assuming is Java /
> C++).

It's a non-credit course, at NYU, School of Continuing and Professional
Studies ...and I think this department has a formal name like Information
Technology Institute. This PHP class is new, they offered it once last
spring.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17