[nycphp-talk] PHP Segmentation Fault

Derek DeVries derek at sportspyder.com
Thu Sep 16 11:34:06 EDT 2004

I knew which script it was happening in, but it just seemed to be occurring
at random iterations of the same loop. I have finally tracked down the
problem. My sysadmin had updated the Pear DB class to the newest version.
The quote() method (now deprecated) was causing the segfault. I changed it
to quoteSmart() and it works fine now. No wonder I couldn't find it, it
wasn't my code :)

-Derek