[nycphp-talk] require[_once]: what the heck?

Allen Shaw ashaw at iifwp.org
Thu Sep 23 09:17:47 EDT 2004

Good point, but I think it's got to be somewhere in my code, because when I
make a simple one-line test script like <? echo require('filename.php'); ?>
I do get the results -- it just doesn't work in this instance in my code.
So it's not the version. I just can't figure out what in my code could
possibly be making this kind of distinction.

- Allen