[nycphp-talk] Zend Studio And Sourceforge

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 14:01:39 EDT 2004

Daniel,

thanks that eclipse doc helped it stated that CVS_RSH should be set to
the path to plink.exe, Zend support kept telling me to set it to ssh
and then use putty to connect to my CVS Repository.

now that i have the ENV Variable set it is working thanks again...

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions
codebowl at gmail.com