[nycphp-talk] debugging php

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Thu Sep 30 13:24:45 EDT 2004

New to php.... I've extracted an app [1] to my http docs dir,
the first couple php pages work, the server has

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.shtml index.html index.php index.htm index.cgi
</IfModule>

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

but the next page is blank,

I seem to have the package requirements, but I'm thinking it's a problem
on my end because the package looks well developed. Though, I see no
errors, can I enable debugging in php?

// George

[1] zen-cart-v1.2.1d
http://www.zen-cart.com/
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/zencart/zen-cart-v1.2.1d.tar.bz2

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org