[nycphp-talk] caching queries

Rahmin Pavlovic rahmin at insite-out.com
Sun Apr 3 20:06:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to cache certain queries, but we're using MySQL 3.23.40, which
I don't believe supports query caching (I'd love to be wrong).

So I'm trying to come up other ways to cache db content for 5-10 min
intervals.  I have a few ideas (force header caching | cron script to
write includes | write/pull new content per timestamp), but I'm not sure
what's the best way to go, or there are other options, and I'm curious
what the more knowledgeable peeps think.  What's the best way to go?