[nycphp-talk] Deconstructing google maps

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:59:04 EDT 2005

Joseph Crawford codebowl-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

> wow this is nice.... but question i have is to use this on your site
> do you have to pay google fee's
>
> --
> Joseph Crawford Jr.
> Codebowl Solutions
> codebowl at gmail.com <mailto:codebowl at gmail.com>

As far as I know the Google maps API isn't out yet, but when it is I
think you can assume it will be like other Google APIs (require a key,
limited hits, ads on top, etc).

They have now added copyright watermarks to the image blocks, and if you
follow the discussions on labs you'll see many references to future
features; looks like a solid XML API can be expected?

-=john andrews