[nycphp-talk] mysqli_statement_prepare() vs PearDB::prepare()

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Sun Apr 17 19:44:05 EDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, csnyder wrote:

> > Trust me when I say there's useful stuff there that's not
> > well-documented in other places. :)
>
> Remember the good old days when people would just leave a comment on
> the PHP Manual when something wasn't well-documented? ;-)

That was when I was employed doing something other than writing PHP
books. As I don't program fulltime with PHP now-a-days, I wouldn't
have had the opportunity learn any of this if I hadn't been working on
the book.

Nevertheless, I have put my "PHP 5 + MySQL 5 = A Perfect 10"
presentation online for free.

http://www.trachtenberg.com/talks/5plus5equals10-clean.ppt

That said, I do look forward to your updates to the Security section
of the PHP Manual. :)

-adam

--
adam at trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"