[nycphp-talk] calling another script within php

Wai Siow rs234 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:09:19 EDT 2005

Hi all:

I want to call a cgi script with the client's remote address using php...
which means I am trying to trick the cgi script into thinking that the
client is the one who requested the cgi script.

I looked at and tried Pear's HTTP_Request but couldn't get it working,
what do I need to do to make it work, or is there something else in which
I can use that'd work?

Wai (Raymond) Siow
Web Application Developer / Programmer
Web Development Team
Cornell Cooperative Extension
Email: r s two three four at cornell dot edu
Phone: (six-o-seven) two-five-five-seven-nine-four-nine