[nycphp-talk] [OT] life has changed in the Crawford house

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:55:44 EDT 2005

Well now,

You have become a father, and are now invited to join the Mambo
project, also known as the 'internet for dads project'. ROTFL I dunno
what happend, but I last checked and we were all dads.

* spacemonkey shrugs

Congratulations, I think the date is actually cool, as it honors your
father with your family passing on to the next generation. Glad to
hear your boy is healthy, and I wish you all the best.

Funny how you can't wait to get him home. I was the same way with our
first - and my wife was just the opposite... "You mean we gotta go
now?" She was scared to death of leaving the hospital, and I just
couldn't get them out of there fast enough. Hehe!

-- Mitch