[nycphp-talk] [ot] get a copy of my windows security CD's

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Apr 25 17:45:01 EDT 2005

Hey Folks:

I have compiled a new edition of my Windows Security CD's.  It's a free
two disc set containing the following service packs, patches, tweaks and
(free|share)ware:

XP:  Service Pack 2, post-SP2 patches, Security Template & Guide
2000:  Service Pack 4, post-SP4 patches, Security Template & Guide
98 2nd Edition: most patches, Internet Explorer 6.0 w/ SP1.
Registry tweaks for these operating systems and Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1
Patches for Microsoft Office versions 2000, XP (2002) and 2003
Mozilla's Firefox browser and Thunderbird email client
Spybot Search and Destroy spyware checker
ZoneAlarm firewall
AVG anti-virus
GNU Privacy Guard (aka GPG)
BHODemon browser helper checker
Registry Toolkit registry editor
CleanMyPC registry cleaner
Java Runtime Environment
Macromedia Flash and Shockwave browser plugins
Sysinternals monitoring utilities
BootIt NG hard drive utility

If you're coming to the NYPHP meeting on Tuesday, reply to me OFF LIST and
I'll bring a copy for you.  (Pay attention, because anyone who posts a
reply to the list will be disqualified.)

If you REALLY want a set but can't make the meeting, mail me two bucks
cash to cover my costs for postage and the mailers, etc.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/