[nycphp-talk] SQL "WHERE" conditions in an array

Odra Gola odragola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:32:14 EDT 2005

Dan,
Thanks for your "helpful" response and for labeling me. All I asked was if
someone knew what function I was referring to and where to find it. I did
not request anyone to do my work.
I do know "how to use PHP" better than you have assumed ... and guess what
.. I also know how to use foreach(). The code I was referring to could build
"multi-level" WHERE conditions with multiple ANDs and OR based on the
structure of the passed array. foreach() in not quiet all of the concept
behind it.
I believe my question was clear and I didn't ask it because I'm lazy or
because I'm not able to come up with a solution myself. I asked it simply
because I have a deadline tomorrow and I 'm trying to save some time by not
reinventing the wheel. I think any smart programmer would do the same in my
situation.

Your response however, was neither an answer to my question nor an advise. I
actually think it was quiet rude and I'm lucky it's not an IRC channel,
because I'm sure you'd ban me without thinking twice for asking a question.

I've been a member of NYPHP for a few years and I hope that the list is
still a place where people can ask questions. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
O.