[nycphp-talk] Apache look back functionality and PHP

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:05:27 EDT 2005

I rely on Apache's lookback quite a bit and never have any trouble even
across numerous hosts. Maybe take a close look at the script/parse
instructions and your placement of the "?" in that query string. I think
you need safe mode off for image magik, right?

Maybetry a lookback example using a basic test script, before debugging
the image magik scripts?

-=john andrews

Mark Withington mwithington-at-PLMresearch.com |nyphp dev/internal group