[nycphp-talk] Apache look back functionality and PHP

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Sat Aug 6 08:24:31 EDT 2005

It appears that my problem stems from the Apache version that I'm running
(version 1.3.XX) - acceptpathinfo directive (e.g. look back) is only
supported in Apache 2.0.30 and above.  I thought I read somewhere that look
back had always been supported in Apache, but it appears that was just
wishful thinking.  If I'm mistaken, please feel free to correct me.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch