[nycphp-talk] Experts help needed (Sessions)

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:39:14 EDT 2005

Chris,

I appreciate your thoughts on the User Agent, maybe i will have to implement
that type of tracking but i also think that if i compare the current user
agent to an array of the last 100, wont that be time consuming and resource
intensive.. that would get checked on every page load. I guess i could check
it every X page loads but then again it wouldnt be a consistant check. I
might have to check and see how much it would actually lag my site by doing
that. I can imagine several thousand users doing that check every page load
would not be that good ;)
--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions, Inc.