[nycphp-talk] Experts help needed (Sessions)

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Sat Aug 6 16:47:57 EDT 2005

Joseph Crawford wrote:
> I couldnt figure out why when i was using output buffering that in my
> destroy method the session_regenerate_id() function would be complaining
> about the headers already being sent.

This is a tough one. The problem is that the session mechanism's write
handler executes after the output stream has been closed. Many people
run into this when trying to output debugging information to the screen
- you'll never see the debugging info that your write handler outputs.

Hope that helps.

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett