[nycphp-talk] (no subject)

Jeff Hegedus jhegedus at centrifugeit.com
Sun Aug 7 00:46:20 EDT 2005

Chris, Patrick,

Thanks for the feedback.  I thought the first idea probably wouldn't work
due to the encryption of the header but I wanted to get some other opinions.

Has anyone worked on a solution that had a single domain serving the SSL
requests, authentication, credit card authorization, etc for multiple
domains?

Thanks,

Jeff