[nycphp-talk] News letter packages

Brian O'Connor gatzby3jr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:42:51 EDT 2005

Has anyone heard anything or used PHP multiple newsletter?

http://www.phpmultiplenewsletters.com/index.html

At the moment I'm a little too busy to create a custom one for what I need
so I'm on the hunt for some premade ones, if anyone has used other software
too that would be great- preferably free as this project is being funded by
me and a friend of mine, and we're both going into college next year and
could use all the cash we can get right now :)

All I need it to do is be able to register users, and send them an email
using a form, but not show the recipients the emails of the other users on
the group (simple I know, but that's rather important to me).

Thanks in advance

--
Brian O'Connor