[nycphp-talk] All-in-one authentication class

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:20:16 EDT 2005

A graphic designer friend asked me if I knew of any drop-in PHP
solutions for providing user authentication -- something that includes
forms and logic for handling user registration (possibly with email
confirmation), login, and password change. Using native PHP sessions
of course.

Good documentation / howto for non-programmers would be a bonus.

PEAR auth is too barebones, as it expects you to create all the forms
and much of the logic. Clew's pauth is too complex.

There must be something like this out there... any suggestions?

--
Chris Snyder
http://chxo.com/