[nycphp-talk] Session basics

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 19 14:27:25 EDT 2005

If the session has expired such as in browser close or timeout, the
bookmarked page won't be a liability as the session id in the URL won't
find a matching session id on the server.

Authentication would fail and the result might be the user being sent
back to the login page.

I think...  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Aaron