[nycphp-talk] MD5 + Flash

-sry Boston sryboston at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:37:57 EDT 2005

Thanks for the explicit verification, Chris. You and Hans are both
right, I am definitely fuzzy on using MD5 hashing (how and why).
I also am not looking to do the serious user management Hans
points out is lacking from my algorith, just as you guys noted,
some quick little lookup verification.

Thanks for the help...time to drag out the 7-yr-old Dell again,
where my Apache/PHP/mySQL installation residies. Gonna be
hard after working on the Toshiba Satellite, but thank you for
the sanity check on this, guys! I'll just stick to PHP for the whole
shebang--it's such a great language and all I really need out of
Flash is the pretty picture part, not ActionScripting.

-sry