[nycphp-talk] ctype_digit in PHP 5.1.x

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Dec 2 15:43:04 EST 2005

Hey Scott:

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 02:39:59PM -0500, Scott Mattocks wrote:
> The bug report, along with a link to a patch for the docs, can be found
> here: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=35526

YOU DA MAN!!!

May I please suggest a few things?

The docs generally use the &false; entity instead of
<literal>FALSE</literal>.

Seems like an explanation of the pre-5.1 and post-5.1 return values would
be most helpful in the returnvalues refsect.  I'm trying to think of a
good example of where return values have changed over time to see how it's
documented there, but I can't recall one right now.  The ones thought of
so far have changed parameters.

Finally, the change needs to be noted in the main chapter reference,
phpdoc/en/reference/ctype/reference.xml.

Thanks soooo much,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/